Friday, August 1, 2008

for the sake of sanity..

i think i'll go to work tomorrow. i feel like total shit but i'm losing my mind being couped up in this house. i need more boxes, i think. i have too much stuff. it's ridiculous. i have a key to heather's now.. well me, faith & heather's.. it's so strange that this is really happening. i'm really leaving. i'm hoping it'll help me change - start a new chapter and with a little luck, grow. i'll have to take it easy, though.. not having any rules could be a disaster for me. i don't have any concept of moderation. hopefully that speaks for itself, because i don't really want to go any further in depth with it. my optimism hasn't worn off yet. i think it'll all be good for me. an opportunity to really grow up.

imagine that - grow up. such a foreign concept to some of us.

No comments: